Tuesday, September 29, 2015

9/28/15

Yes i got your package! Thank you so much for that. I got your package and dads letter around the same time and it just meant so much to me. I went to bed that night feeling so loved. The camera is so much better! I now feel more motivated to take more photos and videos. I also saw the red moon last night. Yeah I wonder if it is a sign for something...probably. This week has been pretty good and it is getting colder. Sister Ungricht and I pretty much biked everywhere this week. It was really good exercise and one day my legs and butt were so sore I could barely walk. A lot of our lessons didn't show up but we still taught Matthew. He didn't come to church Sunday and we don't know how well he is reading the Book of Mormon. Luckily we have a lesson with him tonight so we can find out where he is at. The lesson with the religion student went surprisingly alright. We had a member go with us and we all bore our testimonies of the Book of Mormon. He said he would read it and had already read the introduction. He had a bunch of irrelevant questions though like are all the prophets and apostles from your church American and white? So I feel like he thought that our church is just an American Church and we favor America. He also talked about how we believe the nee Jerusalem to be on the American Continent. Really to me though it does not matter if the prophet was black, Chinese, white, or any other kind of race. If he is called of God, he is the prophet and I am going to listen to him. But yeah we tried to teach him the restoration lesson. I have been learning a lot from Sister Ungricht. She has great insights in our companionship study. I am learning all I can from her and I hope we do not get transferred. The work is just starting to move in Moscow, Idaho. I have talked to the Sisters who live below us in our apartment complex and they are in Aunt Sheila's ward. They actually said that they went over there for dinner. I told them to say hi to her for me. I have not seen her yet but hopefully I can eventually run into her. That would be cool! I think that is pretty much the update for here in Moscow. It is getting colder and we just end up a lot of the times street contacting on the university of Idaho campus. We loved women's conference and we are super excited for general conference. It is a great opportunity to invite others to come listen to the prophet. I have never been so excited for conference before in my life. I was super excited to hear women's conference and counted down the time. I think we are going to get some amazing revelation this weekend. Oh and Happy Early Birthday Mom! I am sending a letter and some videos home to you. I do not know when you will get it but I will send them this afternoon. I am sorry I cannot be there to take you out for lunch but I send you my love. I will work extra hard for you this week;) Love Sister Murphy

No comments: