Saturday, September 5, 2015

Alyssa mission email 2

Hey mom, I'm in Washington now. I arrived a couple of hours ago. I only have five minutes to write to you but mission President Dymock should send you photos of the new transfers. It is really smokey in Washington right now but also pretty green. The fire i heard is more in central Washington hopefully it doesn't come here. The first moment I came here, a sister missionary took me fear busting which is really just going out and talking to people on the street about the gospel. I actually really liked it. I'm sorry i'll have to tell you more later and answer more questions. Yes, I got grandmas and grandpas packages. I'm trying to send them a letter back but have to wait until I find a mailbox. I am so sorry about your ear! I had no idea it was bothering you so much. Thanks for telling me. I will pray for you and I hope it gets better soon. I'll let you know more later. Love you! Sister murphy

No comments: